Foothills United Methodist Church is a place where…
- you can find belonging
- it’s okay to be real
- we strive to serve the greater good
- there is freedom that honors each person’s journey
Ministries at Foothills tend to fall into three broad categories:
- Compassion & Service - Because internal belief should result in external action
- Spiritual Formation - Because spiritual growth is a lifelong process
- Congregational Care - Because we all need help every once in awhile
How We Believe:
- By being willing to engage, and wrestle with, the Bible.
- By learning from the insight and wisdom of people who have gone before us in faith.
- By valuing our, and respecting one another’s, personal experiences of God.
- By thinking deeply and critically, because our heart can’t accept what our mind rejects.
Leadership at Foothills is provided by deeply committed volunteers, a number of dedicated part-time staff members, and one full-time pastor.
Our ministries, programs, and infrastructure are funded through the generosity of those who consider Foothills UMC their church home.
Foothills UMC is part of the California/Nevada Conference of the United Methodist Church. The California/Nevada Conference consists of over 300 faith communities throughout northern and central California and northern Nevada.
Learn more about the larger United Methodist Church.